This statement has been created to demonstrate our commitment
to on-line privacy. It discloses our information-gathering and dissemination
practices for this website.
- You may visit our website without submitting any information about yourself.
If you send us e-mail or subscribe to any of our on-line publications, you
will be asked to submit information about yourself. We will use this information
for replying to your message or forwarding the requested material. We may
at times share this information with our closely related partners, affiliates
or members of our network.
- Our web site may log the IP addresses of visitors, but only to administer
the site and diagnose problems with our server. IP addresses are not used
to identify individuals.
- This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for their
privacy practices or content.
- We will not intentionally share the contents of your e-mails with any third
party. However, due to the nature of electronic communications, we cannot
and do not provide any assurances that the contents of your e-mail will not
become known or accessible to third parties.
- If you provide any confidential information about you, you do so at your
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of
this site, you can contact us.
Also, please read the Terms & Conditions
for use of this web site.